Just paid for my Ace!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTSTWO said:
8) That was cool. I mean, that brought back some memories for me......I won't go there...yet. The little one was groovin on it and it sounds good, I hope you're happy, beautiful amp.

\m/

tt

First of all, you can't say stuff like that without piquing curiosity! Secondly, my daughter has music in her blood. She dances anytime she hears music, and is already starting to drum on things. (I'm actually a drummer more than a guitarist, so that one is pretty special to me.)

Congrats man,
You'll love it when you can really put some volume on it. There's just sooo many sounds you can get out of these with the 6 different "channels"...

Enjoy!!! :mrgreen:

Very cool!
Thanks for sharing the grand opening. That was a good idea.
The amp looks awesome. You'll have a blast with it no doubt.
If you haven't done so already, you should download the owners manual from the Mesa website.
Study up and it will really get your head into your new amp.
If you're looking to re-tube, Doug's Tubes on line has that Mesa preamp set that works pretty good with the Stiletto.

Oh yeah, you daughter is a cutie. Take care of her, she'll grow up fast!
Mine is all grown up and getting married next year :shock:.

Have fun with the new Ace 8)

ifailedshapes said:
TTSTWO said:
8) That was cool. I mean, that brought back some memories for me......I won't go there...yet. The little one was groovin on it and it sounds good, I hope you're happy, beautiful amp.

\m/

tt

First of all, you can't say stuff like that without piquing curiosity! Secondly, my daughter has music in her blood. She dances anytime she hears music, and is already starting to drum on things. (I'm actually a drummer more than a guitarist, so that one is pretty special to me.)

It reminded me of when I picked up my new Fender amp back in 94 after not really having anything for about 6 years. My children were 5 and 3, both of them love music, and when I played, they danced around and got a little roudy. Just cool memories, man.

Now, my boy helps haul the 4-12 for me when I take it out....Where does the time go.

Enjoy to the fullest!

Mesa = 8)

Riff Blister said:
Very cool!
Thanks for sharing the grand opening. That was a good idea.
The amp looks awesome. You'll have a blast with it no doubt.
If you haven't done so already, you should download the owners manual from the Mesa website.
Study up and it will really get your head into your new amp.
If you're looking to re-tube, Doug's Tubes on line has that Mesa preamp set that works pretty good with the Stiletto.

Oh yeah, you daughter is a cutie. Take care of her, she'll grow up fast!
Mine is all grown up and getting married next year :shock:.

Have fun with the new Ace 8)

Good advice about the manual. I actually never buy a product until I have a thorough understanding of the manual, and when it comes to amps, I make sure I understand the manual AND play through one first. :)

SOOO jealous! I literally almost sold my Deuce to buy that exact amp. I just loved the custom tolex and I rarely run my Deuce in 100W. Super stoked for you, man! Congrats!

ifailedshapes said:
Unboxing and first play test - http://www.youtube.com/v/Dss6vS0ARlQ.

After listening to myself, I realize I'm totally a parent now. Lol, forgive me for talking to you like little children! :)

that was a fun vid to watch. that particular amp that you bought is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on the amp. Make sure u got a good set of tubes in that amp and you're good to go.

Back