just missed a great deal...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Punk

Reaction score
there a Mark V combo on CL for 1200 with 4 years left of warranty. It didn't last long.

my girlfriend can't understand so I am venting here. :cry: I just want to kick myself

Sir Punk said:
there a Mark V combo on CL for 1200 with 4 years left of warranty. It didn't last long.

my girlfriend can't understand so I am venting here. :cry: I just want to kick myself

What part of the country?

If you want I have a list of 4 that I tracked down, 1 in CA, 1 in TX, and 2 in IL.

Vogelsong said:
Boogier said:
Let me guess...... Chicago.

Yes one was in chicago. Sorry to hear ya missed out. There is another in IL though.

what are you waiting? send me a pm with details :mrgreen:

pleeeeeeeeeaseeee

saw a lonestar special go for 500 hundred on CL within hours of my tax return being deposited.

was literally fumed! :twisted:

Sir Punk said:
Vogelsong said:
Boogier said:
Let me guess...... Chicago.

Yes one was in chicago. Sorry to hear ya missed out. There is another in IL though.

what are you waiting? send me a pm with details :mrgreen:

pleeeeeeeeeaseeee

Sorry Punk, that was me who snagged the MV combo. The seller said he got alot of emails and just went with the first guy that had cash in hand, who was me, (having just sold my Stiletto). If it makes you feel better, I had to drive a couple hours to get it. :x

PMd you about the other one in Chicago. Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back