Impulse buy...bitten by the Boogie bug!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spirithunter

Reaction score
Walk into my favorite music store today to buy a guitar i have been looking at for a bit.
Instead walked out with this F-50 W/212 for $700.00 taxes included...

The music store bought it from the person at the same time i walk into the store.
I wish i caught the person berfore they sold it to them.

F-50with212cab.jpg

It might not be the greatest deal but i figure i won't get hurt by it either.
Everything is in excellent condition.

These days I can't walk by a boogie without considering buy it.lol

They still have a 3 more used Boogies sitting there.
A Lonestar (1x12) just came.I think they were asking $1099.00
Mark III (Red Stripe)$599.00
DC-3 $499.00

MarkIVF-50with212cab.jpg

If you got that head and cab for $700, you got a great great deal -- what more can you ask for?

JAZZGEAR said:
If you got that head and cab for $700, you got a great great deal -- what more can you ask for?

Most excellent then! :D

I was not that sure what F-50 head and 212 cab went for used but i new i could not pass it up at the same time...

Thats a Smokin Deal

The cab alone sells for $450 to $500

2 bills for an F-50 head...Sweeeeeeeeeeet

and a Great Combination to boot

DC-3 looked a little beat up but everything else looked pretty good.
They said to me if i want the Lonestar to they would sell it to me $1000.00.
I said maybe tomorrow.lol

It is a great music store.Very nice people work and own it. Inventory is always changing(used) and you never know what might walk through the door on a day to day base.
In the past i scored some really nice equiptment and lost out for not acting fast enough.

Yeah, which store is it?

I'm in the Queens/LI area, but going upstate this weekend - maybe I'll pass by...

wilerty said:
I'm sure it wasn't GC ... was it House of Guitars?

I walked into a GC about 2 years ago just as they put a new Mark IV short head and vertical 2x12 recto cab at the front of the store for $1229. I jumped all over that. I literallly walked through the turnstyle, saw the guy hang to price on it, walked 6 feet to the amp, put my hand on his shoulder and said "I'll take it". I regret selling that rig shortly after but I made almost $1000.

Sound Source IS a great Guitar Shop, that was my fav store too when I lived near Rochester, go figure.
I've traded/bought/sold with those super nice guys many times ! They do get lots of cool used gear all the time. And really fair prices.

Kudos to that Mesa score, you did get an awesome deal !

Latest posts

Back