I'm so stocked!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanchez

Reaction score
I am so blown away by my v2 pre phat mod triaxis and 2:90 that I just had to brag.

I have been spending some time finding some good settings and last night found what I believe to be the best lead tone I have ever heard in my life. It is that dame good.

I was so exited that I forgot what the settings are. I'll have to have a look when I get home from work.

I do know that it was something along the lines of:

Lead 2 Yellow

Gain: 8
Tre: 6.5
Mid: 6
Bass: 5.5
Ld 2: 7.5
Mst: 5
Prs: 4.5
DV: 6

Deep and Modern. I also have the Prs on the 2:90 at 12 o'clock.

This is off the top of my head and I will check them and re-post on Monday mornig.

There are 2 JJ tubes in V1 and V3 I think... Or is that V4. No idea!!! But apparently they are High gain valves. I bought the Triaxis with them in already.

I use a G-major with some delay and reverb and a little compression. Recto Standard slant cab. Dame this thing is so sick I can't believe I waited this long to get one. I love this thing so much it just inspires me to play.

I would love to record this thing but have no PC at home nor any way to record.

Thanks Mesa/Boogie for making the best dame guitar amps in the world.

Sanchez (Mesa convert)

It sure does.

I've been looking for that tone that is in my head for so long and believe I have finally found it. The only other amp that surprisingly came close to it was the Fender Prosonic. Only prob was the Prosonic doesn't have the bottom end this does. But it is a great amp. I have 2 of them and have 1 for sale now that I have this.

Sanchez

Bravo Sanchez...
Your Lead2 Yellow settings are about the same as what I been using.
The one great thing about Lead 2 ,those same settings work great for the LD2 red mode as well.

the triaxis is the most versatile preamp and also the most difficult to program and achieve good sounds, I usually needs to tunning some parameters of my presets when I go into different rooms :(
I do an excel table with my triaxis presets, what about to share it into a general topic of triaxis user´s presets????

Latest posts

Back