I'm selling a Mk IIC with the plus mod on ebay.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revgsmall

Reaction score
This is my back up head amp to my IIC plus. It will be up on ebay tomorrow at 11am PST. Its in great working shape, cabinet is scuffy. 100 watt simul-class and reverb and eq. Sounds identical to my C+. I also have a white with cane head cabinet on ebay right now, I give it a 7 out of ten for condition. Looks cool as cool can get with the cane front. Don't know if this will show since the amp doesn't go on bid until tomarrow but here it is. Starting bid $999.99 and a flat $50 for USA shipping only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181337439134?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

Here is the white cabinet head: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181337452950?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I bought a new Guild fat arsed hollowbody and need some funds.

Just rescheduled the amp to open now as I forgot to schedule the extra cab to open tomorrow. Thus both are open for bidding.

Is this the infamous "he's got the tubes in the wrong sockets" IIC+ that was on eBay last year? The 6L6's should be in sockets 2 and 3, and the el34's should be in 1 and 4, looking at the pictures, it's backwards.

Markedman said:
Is this the infamous "he's got the tubes in the wrong sockets" IIC+ that was on eBay last year? The 6L6's should be in sockets 2 and 3, and the el34's should be in 1 and 4, looking at the pictures, it's backwards.
no.... I believe they are all 6L6 tubes which as I recall is perfectly legal to run it that way. I didn't buy it on Ebay, it was at a music store.

To avoid the look of the noob, you should change the description to "75 Watt Simul-Class".
Ain't no such thing as a 100 watt Simul.
What you have is: switch up = 75 watts, switch down = 15 watts Class "A".

MrMarkIII said:
To avoid the look of the noob, you should change the description to "75 Watt Simul-Class".
Ain't no such thing as a 100 watt Simul.
What you have is: switch up = 75 watts, switch down = 15 watts Class "A".

Yes thank you for that, I have a IIC+ without simul and temporarily confused myself.

Back