• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark III (Green Stripe Combo) for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustedmemory

Reaction score
I'm selling my Mark III which I have had for 15 years. Sounds like a Boogie should, just a little too much for me these days. Ebay auction started 3/14/16.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162006766696?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The amp is in great working order with a few cosmetic dings and scrapes. The bass knob has been broken off and the volume knob is a replacement. The pre-amp volume knob makes popping sounds when adjusting.
Comes with the Black Shadow original replacement speaker from Mesa (It has 7 years on it), a aftermarket channel switcher and a Mesa cover.

Lots of headroom and volume. works well with pedals and the Lead channel is massive (if you push the speakers AKA crank it loud)

Back