I really want one.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scary

Reaction score
I'm perfectly happy with my Mark V. Yet after seeing the demo vid on Boogie's site and can't help but want a combo. I'm considering selling an old JCM 900 head and a 27 fret Hamer californian to fund it. I just don't know if it's really going to do much I can't coax out of the FIVE one way or another.

Different amp than a Mark V and when you play it, the different voice is much more audible. I absolutely love them and if I had $2000 kicking around, I'd have one already!

hey mate,

I chopped a MV for the Dyne, mostly because of the endless tweaking needed and the fact I didnt really need all that gain, my opinion? The Dyne does what it does better than a MV could imitate it, but the five has it licked in terms of all those tones and versatility, truly the most versatile amp ever made, just too much faffing for me in the end!

sted said:
hey mate,

I chopped a MV for the Dyne, mostly because of the endless tweaking needed and the fact I didnt really need all that gain, my opinion? The Dyne does what it does better than a MV could imitate it, but the five has it licked in terms of all those tones and versatility, truly the most versatile amp ever made, just too much faffing for me in the end!

I think i'm one of the few guys that doesn't tweak too much. I generally set up a tone in the first 5 minutes and blast through my session with it. I dial in a new one almost every time to keep it fresh, even if it is just adjustments with treble/presence or bass/mid.

Latest posts

Back