Hey I need some Help!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticTriad

Reaction score
Hi everyone, after a long time of saving Im in the process of building a custom pedal board and getting me some beautiful effects. This is my first time running a large amount of effects together, so can someone please tell me in what order to patch these together....?

If someone has MS paint to draw me a rectangular pedal board and how to wire these would be REALLY helpfull!!

Thanks and have a Happy New Year!!

1. Robert Keeley Compressor
2. Fulltone OCD (Overdrive Pedal)
3. T-Rex Replica (Delay)
4. Moog - Moogerfooger (Phase Pedal)
5. T.C Electronic - Stereo Chorus/ Flanger
6. Robert Keeley - True Bypass Looper (For non true bypass pedals)
7. Ibanez - TS9 Overdrive
8. Keeley - Modded Pro Co Rat (overdrive)
9. T-Rex Viper (Uni Vibe)
10. BBE Sonic Stomp (Sonic Maximizer)
11. Fulltone - Clyde Deluxe Wah Pedal
12. Ernie Ball - Volume Pedal Jr.
13. Boss TU15 Tuner
14. Voodoo Lab Pedal Power x 2 (Im using two since there are a lot of pedals.)
15. Voodoo Lab Amp Selector - Since im using two amps

The Two amps I will be using are:
1) Fender 65 Twin Reverb (Reissue)
2) Orange Rockerverb 30 Head with Orange 2x12 cabinet

Now, Im looking for the BEST possible setup so that my tone can stay as pure as Possible.

I thank you very very much if you take the time to help me out, ill keep you all posted with how the board is coming along!! Thanks again!!

No way will I make a diagram for you, that is asking a LOT. I will offer some opinion and advice though.

Personally I'd make a couple different boards.

The order is up to your ears. I start with a wah then go to compressors, then to overdrives then to modulation sort of effects. That is IF I put things like Chorus, delay, echo etc in front of the amp. Usually modulation effects are best in the effects loop of an amp.

Rocky said:
No way will I make a diagram for you, that is asking a LOT. I will offer some opinion and advice though.

Personally I'd make a couple different boards.

The order is up to your ears. I start with a wah then go to compressors, then to overdrives then to modulation sort of effects. That is IF I put things like Chorus, delay, echo etc in front of the amp. Usually modulation effects are best in the effects loop of an amp.

Well I didnt command you to make me a diagram, I just said if anyone wanted to thatd be great. Thanks.

I'd really suggest 2 boards. Arrange them so that they can be linked up or stand alone.

All of that stuff on one board would require you to wear pretty pointy toed shoes to hit switches accurately.

Back