Hey everybody check out my 4th of July video from last year!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redmax61 said:
Cool video, Mick. I'm even more impressed with your playing technique. Your fingers barely move!

They move. It's just a low res video!

Thanks for havin' a look. :D

FoxMustang said:
Haha, nice vid :)

Cool notchback, too. Calypso?

It's Teal Green. It's gettin' beat up lookin' though. But that's because I've been drivin' it like I stole it for the past 5 years! **** it. That's what I built it for. But I wanted to paint it this year, but it's not gonna' happen. I'll eventually do it though. I wanna' do it in PPG Hot Blue, which is an Acrylic Urethane.

I bought a pint of it to do my guitar, and I really like the color a lot! It goes great with anything Black!

Dcp_0025.jpg

Here's an old pic of my motor. This was taken after the second rebuild I did. It's a 306, with a peaky cam. It's a Lunati cam with 218/221 @ .050, and a 107 lobe sep. It came from one of the early Systemax II kits. They changed the cam to a 112 lobe sep now though. I did some work to the heads, with a mill, and mild port. It's about 400 right now. But now I want Turbos ! :lol: Some day... I was big into cars when I quit playing guitar for a while.

motor.jpg

Latest posts

Back