Help Me With My Decision

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will It Be Worth My Money

• Get It OR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Get It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ESP1986PRS

Reaction score
HI Everyone

I Just Have Couple of Questions I'm About to Buy A Dual Rectifier 3 Channel :) , But I've Read Reviews on Harmony Central and It's Pretty Confusing to Me How Some Say it's The Best Amp and Other's Say it's A Piece of Crap.
I Play Lots of Music Some From Slipknot ,Mudvayne ,Linkin Park
P.O.D. , 12 Stones ,Disturbed ,Alter Bridge ,Devildriver and So On Some Would Say A Alot Of Nu-Metal and Pretty Much All Of The Bands Use Mesa/Boogie Dual and Triple Rectifiers I Just Want To Be Able to Match There Tones, I Also was About Buying a Retube Package From Eurotubes The High Gain Package With E34ls and the GZ34 Rectifier Tubes, I Wanted To See What You All Think About The AMP.Clips Would Be Nice if Anyone Has Any.

HEY,THESE ARE CLIPS FROM DUAL AND TRIPLE RECTIFIER ,NOW YOU CAN HEAR WHAT THIS AMP IS ABLE TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIK ON THIS LINK :

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YG4I6GH7MNC02XPRPB1EDV5W0

AND DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE

DON'T GIVE ANY CREDIT TO PEOPLE WHO TELL THAT RECTIFIER IS A CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT THE SOUND OF THE BANDS YOU LIKE,
NO COMPROMISE,BUY A DUAL OR TRIPLE RECTIFIER.THE THIRD CHANNEL IS REALLY BRUTAL.DO YO WANT A SLIPKNOT SOUND ? NO PROBLEM! DO YOU WANT A METALLICA BLACK ALBUM SOUND : NO PROBLEM! RECTIFIER IS THE BEST AMPLIFIER ON THE MARKET. I HAVE READ ON HARMONY CENTRAL THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE DONE CRITICISMS ABOUT THIS AMP,THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT SOUND. DUAL AND TRIPLE ARE VERSATILE AMPLIFIERS , YOU HAVE A LOT OF SOUNDS TO CHOOSE . I HAVE ALSO CLIPS , AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE I GIVE YOU A LINK WHEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND HEAR THEM.

Hey Doberman, how'd you go about recording those samples? They sound great!!!

I HAVE FOUND THEM ON INTERNET,AND ALSO IN THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE ALSO CLIPS OF TRI-AXIS ,AND LITTLE VIDEOS OF GUITARIST
JIM HORNE THAT PALYS A TRI-AXIS TO SHOW DIFFERENT SOUNDS!!!!
NO PROBLEM,AS SOON AS I HAVE SOME TIME,I'LL SEND YOU ALL THE FUCKING ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MESA SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey t0aj15 do you have some problems ? I don't have my caps lock on
to feel me GOD. You have really misunderstood!!!!!!!!!!!! You told me :
TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF !!!!!!!!! I don't really understand WHY you have told me to turn my caps lock off!!!!!! I registered my nickname
with caps lock on,it's a problem for you. You are the only person who has
jocked with me :THANKS!!!! I have only submitted some clips to help a guy that was interested into hear some recto clips and You thought I feel
like a GOD .You're WRONG guy,think what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOBERMANN said:
hey t0aj15 do you have some problems ? I don't have my caps lock on
to feel me GOD. You have really misunderstood!!!!!!!!!!!! You told me :
TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF !!!!!!!!! I don't really understand WHY you have told me to turn my caps lock off!!!!!! I registered my nickname
with caps lock on,it's a problem for you. You are the only person who has
jocked with me :THANKS!!!! I have only submitted some clips to help a guy that was interested into hear some recto clips and You thought I feel
like a GOD .You're WRONG guy,think what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not giving you a hard time, in case you don't know, typing in ALL UPPERCASE is the equivalent of shouting on the internet, and shows bad manners.

OK if I have had bad manners excuse me , I know this but I don't have any intention to shout on the internet.In my future posts I turn my caps lock off,excuse me again but my computer keyboard has som problems
and I have o change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Everyone I fell So Much Better About Buying The AMP Now Those Sound Clips Are Freaking Awsome :twisted: With In The Next Week I Will Be A Member Of The Mesa/Boogie Family :twisted: :D :twisted:

Hey Dobermann,

Just wanted to say I really liked your recorded samples. Especially the recording of Highway To Hell 8) ... the tone is most excellent, thanks for posting.

Yeah thanks for the clips, and in resonse to the origional question, If someone tell's u mesa's are crap, its becuase there jelous, carn't afford one, and try to make them selfs belive that when they turn there line 6 to rectifire, there actully playing a booige. Just ignore them and think to your self, these band who you like, could proberly afford any amp they want, so why would they all play a PEICE OF S!@#. It doesnt' add up does it ;), its not just one band, many many bands play rectos, sure take the bad posts on board but stop and think about it and way up what i said.

I'll extend and advance welcom into the boogie family.

Michael

ESP1986PRS said:
HI Everyone

I Just Have Couple of Questions I'm About to Buy A Dual Rectifier 3 Channel :) , But I've Read Reviews on Harmony Central and It's Pretty Confusing to Me How Some Say it's The Best Amp and Other's Say it's A Piece of Crap.
I Play Lots of Music Some From Slipknot ,Mudvayne ,Linkin Park
P.O.D. , 12 Stones ,Disturbed ,Alter Bridge ,Devildriver and So On Some Would Say A Alot Of Nu-Metal and Pretty Much All Of The Bands Use Mesa/Boogie Dual and Triple Rectifiers I Just Want To Be Able to Match There Tones, I Also was About Buying a Retube Package From Eurotubes The High Gain Package With E34ls and the GZ34 Rectifier Tubes, I Wanted To See What You All Think About The AMP.Clips Would Be Nice if Anyone Has Any.

First time poster in this forum, long time dual rec user here. OK first off i would say for the bands you are listening too you might want to consider an older 2 channel version as most of those bands use the older 2 channel. There is a slight different in tone between the two and yes you can get close enough with the 3 channel version. Personaly i also feel the older 2 channel versions moderm voicing is more more natural and better sounding then the newer 3 channel, they did change that circuit a little to get some more gain, the downside to that is it sounds a little more solid statish and not as natural.

As to the high gain retube kit, i would probaly stay with the 6L6's as that is what all those bands use and you will loose some of that great bottom end even with the E34L's. Using E34L's also changes the tone enough to where it might drive you crazy trying to get close to these groups tone.

Now as to the rec being a crap, that is BS! I have owned probaly every version of the dual rec and a roadking, here is what i can tell you, for metal i loved the dual 3 channel and it was very verstile, for versitility i love the roadking the best, for the best tone i love my dual rec rackmount. Right now i am down to the rackmount and the roadking, but the roadking is up for sale on ebay. Unfortunaly i just purchased a bogner ecstacy so i couldnt afford to keep them all.

I say go for it, great amps and right up your ally for what you are playing.

You're right,the old two channels dual models have a more natural sound .I agree that 6L6 tubes are better than EL34 ,they have more USA sound and more bottom end and perfect to obtain a brutal sound.

Latest posts

Back