Has anyone heard about the LSS being discontinued?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
The reason I ask is that I was in GC today and their LSS combo was on clearance for $1500 something? I'm curious if anyone had heard anything on the grapevine?

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!

Matt

mdortona said:
The reason I ask is that I was in GC today and their LSS combo was on clearance for $1500 something? I'm curious if anyone had heard anything on the grapevine?

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!

Matt

No it has more to do with how long it has been there.... Mesa will normally allow for a discount if an amp has been there too long. In my local GC they have a LSS that's been there for over 3 years, they are now marking it down to sub $1500. But personally I'd rather buy one used (private sale) than buy that one.

The GC near me had a couple new Lonestar Classics on closeout for $1200 a few months ago!

I've seen some Lonestars at the local GC for discount prices as well. They've been there a long time. I definitely agree, don't buy any floor model stock at GC. I've seen staff using nice amps as step stools and God knows what else happens to them over the course of time.

Don said:
The GC near me had a couple new Lonestar Classics on closeout for $1200 a few months ago!

Unless those amps were just out of the box....then they were by no means new. Those things get beat up worse than a rental car.

JAZZGEAR said:
Don said:

Unless those amps were just out of the box....then they were by no means new. Those things get beat up worse than a rental car.

No kidding, and that's only considering what the staff does to them! I bought my Mesa at GC and had them give me a new one in a sealed box.

Don said:
JAZZGEAR said:
Don said:

No kidding, and that's only considering what the staff does to them! I bought my Mesa at GC (for the return policy) and had them give me a new one in a sealed box.

Latest posts

Back