• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guitar sale ***SOLD***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
Due to severe neuropathy, and with a heavy heart I have decided to sell of most of my remaining guitars. All prices plus shipping. USPS MO, other checks must clear before shipping. Paypal, or cash on local pickup. I have more items to list once these are gone.

Larivée D-09 Dreadnought. This has been my favorite of all the guitars I have owned since the mid sixties. This guitar has incredible projection and volume. A highly detailed voicing with a defined top, mid and bottom. This guitar stood out over all the others in the store when I purchased it new in '98 (made in '97). Current list price (new) is just under $3000 with a street price around $2200 This guitar came strung with D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze/Medium strings (0.013"-0.056"). I have tried other strings but never left them on very long. IMO it sounds best with these strings. I will ship it with a fresh set installed unless you choose not to. Excellent condition. I will be happy to take high resolution pics of all or any part of this guitar and email them to you.
Features:
All solid wood construction
Rosewood sides, back & headstock overlay
Spruce top
Mahogany neck
Ebony fingerboard (with binding) & bridge
Abalone Rosette
Composite nut & saddle
Micro dot inlayed finger board
Mother of Pearl Larrivée logo
Sterling silver headstock border
Multi-layered binding, front from center: spruce, black, white, black, white, Rosewood. From the sides and back: Rosewood, white, black, white, Rosewood.
Transparent pickguard
Truss rod tool
OHSC
Made in Victoria, British Colombia, Canada
$1300.00
IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657-1.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659-1.jpg

IMG_0662-1.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

My 2003 homebuilt neck-thru guitar. I built this to be very flexible and have a number of tonal options. It is in excellent condition. It has low action, access to all frets, and is fairly light. this is a great playing guitar.
Features:
Solid body neck through design.
Maple neck with two walnut skunk stripes
Swamp Ash body wings with arm and body contours.
H. Behlen musical instrument nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Ebony fingerboard with 14" radius
Seymour Duncan SH-1a & SH-1 b '59 humbucker four conductor pickups, one Zebra one reversed zebra
Fishman hardtail Powerbridge and Powerchip
Strings anchored thru body
Schaller locking tuners
D'Addario XL strings 0.010"-0.046"
Gripper strap lock buttons.
25" scale length
Neck shape is fairly slim front to back similar to a '60 and up Gibson
Neck volute for added strength
Dual action truss rod
Neck width at nut1.72"/43.7mm (slightly over 1-11/16")
Neck width at 12th fret 2.07"/52.5mm (2-1/16")
String spacing at bridge 2.06"/52.4mm (2-1/16"), same as a Fender.
Gator molded hard shell case.

Each pickup has a mini toggle for series/parallel. Parallel sounds the same a split or single coil but has hum-cancelling properties. I originally had this wired series-split-parallel but the tonal difference between split and parallel was so small, and the advantage of parallel being quieter, I chanced the switches.
Neck pickup has a phase switch, this is only effective with both pickups selected.
The fourth mini toggle selects between the magnetic pickups, Powerbridge, or both.
Pickup selector is a 4-way Tele switch. This switches the magnetic pickups between bridge, both in parallel, neck, and both in series.
The Powerchip allows for stereo mode and senses whether there is a stereo or mono cable plugged in for a blended output. Obviously the stereo mode into a PA or the right acoustic amp sounds best. Note: the Powerchip is a bit picky when in stereo mode as to its compatibility with a few acoustic amps. It always worked great into the mixer board with an XLR converter plug.
$1200
IMG_0004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

front.jpg

HS.jpg

MyPictures0002-1.jpg

back.jpg

DSC00016-1.jpg

DSC00011-1.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

Garrison model G30-12 12-string acoustic dreadnought guitar for sale. Like new condition. It has bright voicing, great definition and plays well. The first two digits of the serial number are 05 and I believe this designates the build year (2005). Garrison was purchased by Gibson in '07. Garrison offers high end sound from a mid-priced guitar. Although I have had this for sale before I thought that I would see if there is any renewed interest.
Features:
Top solid Sitka Spruce - satin finish
Back & sides solid Canadian Birch - satin finish
Mahogany neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Rosewood bridge
TUSQ nut & saddle
Herringbone pattern wood inlay rosette
Mother of Pearl dots inlays
Garrison individual tuners
Buzz Feiten Tuning System/intonation
Nut width 1.7 inches