FX loop humming on Dual Rec 3 Channel

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpediem666

Reaction score
Hi guys

I seem to have had this problem for a while now but have managed a trick to fix it however some advice would be good.

Basically i have 2 pedals runnning through the FX loop of my amp ( Boss Chorus and Marshall Reverberator) and 3 pedals through the front of the amp (ISP decimator, Ibanez Tubscreamer and a TC electronic tuner)

My question is this, when i run the pedals through the same power supply i.e a power brick, i get a really bad "humming" noise coming from the amp, usually on all 3 channels but worse on the 2 and 3 channels. tried everything to sort this (different cables, taking out 1 pedal at a time etc) and nothing works.

I can only sort this by running the 2 pedals in the loop and the 3 pedals in the front on different power supplies i use a power brick and the boss pedal board with own power supply.

Does anyone know how i can run them all on the same power brick without this horrible humming noise?? as i want to try and get a different pedal board and only have to plug in 1 mains plug.

Thanks. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back