funny ebayer

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erectifier

Reaction score
I hope this statement is as funny to you as it was to me. I nearly fell of my chair hahahaha. This is the first two sentences in an ebay listing for a dual rec:

This listing is for an EXCELLENT condition Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head.

The head is in immaculate condition. I bought it second-hand, and I have only used it at church.

espboogie123 said:
Recto at Church. Nice. Pure channel 3 modern mode boosted with a Maxon OD808 is pure gospel bliss!!

Better than wussy contemporary religious music. Churches need more dual rectifiers in them in my opinion!

erectifier said:
I hope this statement is as funny to you as it was to me. I nearly fell of my chair hahahaha. This is the first two sentences in an ebay listing for a dual rec:

This listing is for an EXCELLENT condition Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head.

The head is in immaculate condition. I bought it second-hand, and I have only used it at church.

I think most of you missed that pun :lol:

i used my Triple Rec at church for praise band. when I'd go back and play with them after I graduated from the youth group I'd bring both 4x12's. Sounded good lol. Utilized more of the lower gain side of Vintage, Raw and Clean/pushed

-AJH

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. {Natural harmonic guitar feedback in background} {Metal scream}AAAAAAMMMMENNNNNNN!!! {music starts}(Rectos cranked, Maxons cranked, Fog machine pumping, Lights beaming) :shock:

espboogie123 said:
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. {Natural harmonic guitar feedback in background} {Metal scream}AAAAAAMMMMENNNNNNN!!! {music starts}(Rectos cranked, Maxons cranked, Fog machine pumping, Lights beaming) :shock:

now that would be a sunday morning well spent!

b0nkersx said:
erectifier said:

I think most of you missed that pun :lol:

I caught it :D

Seperation of church and amp.
18.gif
18.gif

~Nep~

Back