• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS Mesa Mark V combo SN 3128 SOLD delete

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magh8

Reaction score
amp is near mint( i only say NEAR because it is used)and has over 4 years left on the warranty....great amp as you all know and a good price...can do $1600 picked up.....comes with all paperwork,FS,cover,ect SOLD
will trade for mesa,marshall(no jvm),or bogner heads or combos
136433785_photobucket_2954_.jpg

136433785_photobucket_2953_.jpg

136433785_photobucket_2952_.jpg

136433785_photobucket_2951_.jpg

fishyfishfish said:
Why do you want a Shiva?
it's not for me it's for my cousin...he is a bogner guy all the way...the MKV has to much gain for what he wants to do...
I got my original MKV from and as well as my current one.I bought the head from him and he scored a shiva and now there is no turnuing back...for what he wants to do the shiva is the ticket

danyeo1 said:
fishyfishfish said:
Why do you want a Shiva?

Probably the same reason a Bogner guy would say," Why do you want a Mark V".
it's actually kinda silly...he traded me the first MKV (combo)for a JVm410H and charvel socal.I then re boxed the combo into a head shell...unfortunately i had to sell it for financial reasons...he then bought another MKV combo because he thought he may have acted hastily and the C90 and being open back may have been the issue because he like the amp much better using a bogner 412 and a mesa 212.he was happy for a bit and scored a MKV head used for a good price local then decided he wanted to try to get a shiva because prior to the first MKV he was running bogner XTC's....he sold me the MKV head and got a shiva and is in love with the tone....so now he wants another shiva

I was just curious. I had a chance to pick up either and went for the Bogner, KIND of kicking my self a bit, wanted to share a couple tips for the loop and bias and speaker options AND it is about as far as you can get from Boogies thats all.
AND, bump. :D

i'm sorry i forgot it is still available..i took some pics of it today

Latest posts

Back