• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Schecter USA Custom Shop!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASBerklee12

Reaction score
Alright guys, as I've developed tendinosis (chronic tendinitis) so bad that it's going to be a while before I can get back to playing at anywhere near a professional level, I'm selling most of my guitar gear in order to fund my career switch to that of a film composer.

I'm selling my most beloved guitar, a USA Custom Shop Schecter C-1. I bought it used for $5100, and I've put a fair amount of upgrades in to it. If you put in the specs on the website's guitar generator, you reach over $6,700. Due to this, I feel that a price of $5,000 is easily justified, especially considering I'm going to pay for shipping.

Specs:
One-piece Honduran Mahogany body.
One-piece burled maple top (with a bit of flame and quilt here and there), finished in amber.
Mahogany D-shape heel-less set neck.
Ebony fretboard, with burled maple dot inlays and flamed maple binding. 24 medium-jumbo frets., 12 inch fretboard radius.
Matching maple overlay (i.e. NOT a veneer) on the headstock, brushed steel Sperzel locking tuners.
Nickel (not chrome) Graphtech Resomax NVS Harmonic Bridge, ResoMax NVT tailpiece.
DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge/PAF 36th Anniversary Neck (each with nickel covers). I also have an Air Zone/Air Norton combo sitting around (both black exposed coils) I'd put in there if you'd like.
Master volume with 500k pot, master tone with 250k pot, 3-way pickup selector, and coil tap via mini switch.
Nickel Schaller strap locks.
An official certificate from the Schecter USA Custom Shop.

It also includes a black SKB hardshell case. It's got some stickers on it but whatever.

Please excuse the crappy photos.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/Pnazy/embed"></iframe>

EDIT: Not sure what's up with this link, but just click on the actual blue imgur.com link. It works just fine.

No trades please, unless we're talking a Mac Pro or a Klein (or other ergo guitar).

Thanks! This is a bit painful but hopefully she can find a good home.

My bad, let's try again with the individual images instead of the album...

ozPZvl.jpg

3MIRFl.jpg

ebk6ml.jpg

FmPCEl.jpg

UvcWEl.jpg

i0csKl.jpg

4Vn3El.jpg

YIITVl.jpg

Bump

Edit: Crap, I just realized this is in the wrong forum. Mods, could you please move this over to the non-Boogie classifieds? Or, I suppose I could just delete it and start a new one if it's too much trouble.

Thanks.

Back