• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Modified Mesa Tremoverb Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Early version with attached power chord. Good condition overall with tolex bumps and bruises you would expect for an amp this age. The chassis is nice and clean though.
Modified locally (Rochester NY) by John Nau. Footswitchable solo boost done exactly how Mesa builds them on Rectifiers now. As seen in the pics, the front side channel jack is dedicated to a latching switch to control the solo. I will include the Marshall switch I have been using. It's nothing great, just the top side of a DSL channel pedal wired to work for this with a quarter inch jack so you just use an instrument cable. Also pictured is the concentric pot used in the Master volume spot to have control of normal volume and the solo volume.
Nau also changed the loop from parallel to series. Also added a bias control pot to easily dial in proper bias on any set of tubes. The EL34/6L6 switch still puts you in the proper range for that tube type.
Ruby EL34 BSTR loaded. Back panel channel switch still works (only front one modified for solo) and I will include the Johnson single button switch I have for that.
Sounds awesome and overall looks great.

No Trades. $1000 pp/shipped CONUS

Latest posts

Back