• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Mesa F30 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshyLarry

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie F-30 combo. Currently has Tone Tubby speaker and JJ's high gain set from eurotubes. Refinished in Purple Bronco (Tolex from Mojotone).

I thought in the past that there is something wrong with the reverb on the amp, but after reading up and numerous experiments, I have found that it is most likely normal. The "problem" was that at high gain levels, nearly maxed, the amp would be microphonic or have a howl sound. After reading in the manual of all places that this can happen, I think now that everything is fine. After playing the amp today I can tell you that it sound fantastic at all reverb levels on the clean channel, and on the dirty it is good up until max gain area (which if I may add is beyond the amps sweet spot and never used by me). Hopefully this doesn't scare anyone away, as the amp does sound great and has no other quirks I can think of. I have owned it for 5+ years and still enjoy it.

$500 shipped to US. SOLD!

4592808497_1f61bbdb2a.jpg

4592809327_97d80d8c37.jpg

4593429918_e892c31903.jpg

Latest posts

Back