• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie Quad w/ FU-2 footswitch -- SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.StrangeNote

Reaction score
No issues at all with the preamp. I just don't use it at all any longer. Perfect working order, great condition. I will get photos up of it in the next couple of days.

Asking $800 obo plus shipping.

No, It has in the back FU2A only, It doesn't have the abacus only input (if that is what you are asking).. It does have the ext midi switching outputs though. Serial No: Q2453

Here are a few pics
P1270834.jpg

P1270837.jpg

P1270836.jpg

P1270835.jpg

I still have the quad and footswitch, looking for a good home.

$600 shipped, that's like saying $565 plus shipping.

REALLY like those...but I have to curb the G.A.S. for the time being as I'm prepping for a major move over-seas. Packing up the studio this week...after a fair amount of exercise to the tubes of course :twisted:

$550 shipped via UPS ground, this is it. I'll keep this thing if I cannot find a buyer. Let this beast find a good home.

Price drop $500 shipped for this. I checked the unit the other night and noticed that the Lead 2 was stuck on. I didn't know why. I ended up opening it up and just reseated the tubes, that seemed to have taken care of the problem. I don't know if there is a loose connection, or what, but it's fine now. If I keep it, I might send it to Mesa for a tune-up. Who knows. Anyway, it's yours for $500 shipped via UPS ground, FU2 footswitch comes with it.

Latest posts

Back