• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark V Head MINT!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I am selling a Mark V head that I just bought. I was dying to try it and since I waited a couple of months for a dealer to have one to try with no avail, I bought one from a respected forum member to try. As it turns out, it is not the sound I am looking for - YES, it can do sparkling cleans to all out in your face METAL. I just prefer my Stiletto. That said, here is some information for the sale.

This mesa amp is serial number 396 and was bought new in June 2009. I have all paperwork, receipt, warranty (still unregistered) as well as a bill of sale from the original owner. All hang tags, case candy, covers, pedal, cable and even the tube sleeves are included as seen in the photos. It will even ship in the Mesa box it shipped from Mesa in with almost 5 years remaining on the transferrable warranty. The amp is in perfect working and cosmetic condition - it really is just not the sound I am interested in.

I am asking $1950.00 Shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep in the lower 48.

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal account with 9+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 430 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand dibbers who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me ONLY at [email protected] as I check this often. (Yes, that is my first and last name with my own personally registered domain name so I am not going to rip you off. I have sold many amps on the MB, TGP, BAM and HC forums including high end amps and guitars as well as boutique effects.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND, INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY. MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

Latest posts

Back