• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Mesa Boogie Mark III guitar amp, long head, blue stripe.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g35rocker

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark III guitar amplifier, long head, blue stripe. Fully loaded (Simul-Class, reverb, and graphic EQ). Excellent condition. Cabinet in great shape (no scratches or tears). The sound from this amp is absolutely amazing. From crisp, clean tones to that heavy metal crunch, this amp does it all!

Approximate dimensions are 23.5"(w) x 11"(d) x 10"(h). NO footswitch. Soft cover and unused Mesa 12AX7 (ECC 83) preamp tube included.

To give you an idea of how little this amp was used, I am still using the original Mesa Boogie tubes and it still sounds great! The amp has spent most of its life in a closet. I am the original owner and I have the manual. $950 + shipping. Please pm me if you are interested. I can also send pictures.

Latest posts

Back