• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie 8 space shock mount rack - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smgrimes

Reaction score
Mesa/Boogie SUS-4 8 space shockmount rack in excellent condition

I purchased this rack new in 1989, along with my just-sold Mark III head. As you will see in the pictures, the cabinet is in near-new condition. There are some minor scuffs on the upper-left side edging (shown in detail), and two small scratches on the inside bottom (also shown in detail). This rack stayed inside for most if it's 19 years service, and it shows.

I bought this rack because of the extremely protective design. The rails are spaced away from the sides to allow airflow through the gear. I actually saw a demo of one of these cases with a rackmounted boogie head being dropped from waist height on it's face, and the gear worked flawlessly. Sold me in an instant.

I am asking $250 for the rack, plus whatever it costs me to pack (probably $30) and ship. If you're in southern California (Riverside - 92506), I'll try to work with you to avoid shipping and payment-related costs.

Most inquiries have been from out-of-country, so here's the details for calculating shipping costs.
- Unpacked: 44 lbs, 24" wide x 19" high (w/ rubber feet) x 18-1/2" deep
- Packed: 50 lbs (approx), 28" x 23" x 22"
Note: due to the size, USPS will not take this. I'll work with any preferred shipper you want, or will get the best quote from UPS, FedEx, DHL, and let you decide.

Thanks for stopping by. Here's the pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Follow-up note: I will be going out of town all next week, so if anyone is interested, please get in touch with me soon.

I will have internet access while gone, so questions (PMs or postings fine) will be answered - I just won't be able to ship from 4/12 to 4/18.

Thanks!

I just came across a message in another forum about having trouble tracking me down...

I can be reached here via PM and/or posting a response, as well as by email: smgrimes(at)dslextreme.com

Thanks!

I'm pleased (and at the same time sad) to announce that my priced Mark III rig is now completely sold.

This was waaay better than ePray. I thank all of you.

Chances are, I will be back. Kinda interested in putting together some Thieles for my C90 and EVM12L. And the DC series looks really tempting...

Seeya all later!

Latest posts

Back