• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark V 90 watt foot switch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranchak

Reaction score
I bought a replacement foot switch from ampfootswitch.com for my Mark V. The only reason I bought this switch is the Mesa one is huge and I don’t use all of the features and I wanted one that didn’t take up so much space on my pedal board. I purchased this switch:

https://ampfootswitch.com/shop/mesa-boogie/mesa-boogie-mark-v-custom-3-button-replacement-footswitch-detail

To be honest this switch is decently built, but I don’t think the 1/4” jack ends are well suited to constant gigging. If your amp was kept in the studio or frequently moved around this switch would probably be fine. I thought about rewiring the plug ends, but I think I’m going to go another route.

If you are interested I can email pictures to you (I still haven’t figured out how to post pictures on this board).

I’m selling this for $80 with free shipping to the US, this is about $25 less than purchasing on their website once you figure in tax and shipping.

Latest posts

Back