• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark III head fully loaded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashy-Larry-25614674301.jpeg

Nice an early MkIII with the 105 PT.

Man, someone drilled a lot of holes in that front baffle.
Guessing they thought it would help with cooling though I'm not sure how much all those holes really helps when the front grille is on.

If it has the R2 mod then the direct out is acting as a volume control for Channel three (probably what that label on the back is indicating).
You can easily see if this is true by using channel three (aka Rhythm 2) and seeing if it in fact the Direct Out knob does change the volume for channel 3.

I have no idea what the LD on the back label indicates.

Who or what is "Mad Creations"? Are they the ones that did the R2 mod?

Haha yea I think all those holes do is make the AC fan sound more present!

Mad Creations appeared to be basically a guitar tech I believe and he did the mods. I contacted him back when I first got the amp to find out what he did. I ended up forgetting to send him pics so I never found out any more detail on it.

Ooh found his website: http://www.madcreationsunltd.com/home.html

The amp sounds amazing, I will check out what you said tonight but if I remember correctly, that is in fact what the Direct out does. Been a while since I've messed around with the amp, too busy these days to plug in and play :(

Latest posts

Back