• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LSC Head 10/50/100 with 4 years on warranty - SOLD!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Need to sell my LSC head to finance other gear. It is in just about new condition, with FS and paperwork, and has four years left on the warranty (Boogie said it was made in Jan 2010 and was never registered). I believe that I am the second owner. I also will throw in a matched quad of Ruby 6V6 tubes with low mileage on them (estimate 20 hours tops). There is one minor tolex flaw on the amp (see pic) and that's it.

$1100 + shipping and 3% if you use Paypal. I am willing to drive within a reasonable distance if that helps anyone. Also, I'm willing to ship to Canada, but the buyer is responsible for all duties and fees. No Paypal gift requests please.

Any questions, shoot me an email, PM, or call after 7 PM EST (570-888-4660). Thanks!!!

Matt

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

Back