• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic Head RA-100 NOW ON EBAY

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

***NOW ON EBAY***
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180875092462?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

*******5 1/2 HOURS LEFT ON THE AUCTION!!!*******

Up for sale is a New Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic RA-100 Head!

It is a brand new amp. Here is the story: This amp was purchased by a local music dealer in a Mesa inventory lot from a dealer that closed it's doors on April 2nd of this year. I bought it on Saturday from the local dealer which makes me the original owner. I have played this amp literally for less than an hour just to check it out and I love it. Coincidentally, my number just came up for an amp that I have been waiting for for a couple of years and I need to move on it or lose it. I can always get another RA.

That said, it is for sale. the price is: $1600 shipped and paypal'd to your doorstep insured IN THE LOWER 48. The price is fair so please do not make offers. Also, I am not interested in any trades - as I said, I need the funds from this to pick my other amp.

What comes with it?
The RA-10 Head (of Course) with slip cover
Power Cable
Foot Switch with cable and pouch
Manual & all tags & paperwork
Original receipt dated 4-2-2012 (for warranty validation)

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal account with 12+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand "dibbers" who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me via PM as I check this often.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY. MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry
image1-1.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image8.jpg

ochrisl said:
Ouch. May have been better off taking low ball offers.

Frankly, I'd rather put it out for sport and let the market speak than have to entertain lowballers...

Back