• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jackson RR V, 1979 Strat and EBMM Silhouette Special

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokevail

Reaction score
What's up guys. I have some guitars for sale.

#1 is an early serial # RR V from Japan. It is white with a black pin stripe It was the first year they made them there. It had all the specs and partsg of the USA jackson except it was an lic floyd. It has real mop inlays and ebony fret board. The bridge is temporarly blocked but can be reversed in just a few Min. It has the Zakk Wylde EMG set in it. It is banged up (by the guy before I got it) and has been heavly played but it sounds amazing. I have been told these are rare with that early serial # but since it's a player collectors won't by it form me. Any I am looking for around $800 but totally open to offers because it needs to go..I have bills to pay.

#2 1979 Fender Strat. It is sunburst with black pg and maple board. It is also a player though I am not sure there would be to many mint 30 year old guitar any way. It has been modded. I changed the tuners the day I bought the guitar before I even left the store. I Installed the planet waves locking tunners that also cut off the string end automatically. They rock plain and simple. I had the guitar in storage for 3 years and just took it out a few months back and it was perfectly in tune! I have the original tuners and will ship it with the guitar. It has schaller strap locks in it. The picksup have bene changed. It came with 3 dimarzio HS-3 pickups. I will be shipping it with 2 Hs-3s and a hot rail in the bridge. I think I have the 3rd HS-3 and if I do I will send it too. FYI the guitar currently has installed in it Seymour Duncan cool, vintage and hot rails in it with a coil tap. I will ship it with that pick guard set up but it would cost an extra $150. Asking for $2000 with the Dimarzio w/ hot rail PG

#3 Mint cond Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special. 100% orignal, sunburst, matching head stock, tort pg, rosewood board, hardtail. It has a small scratch on the back nothing crazy other than that it is mint. Asking $1000 obo.

All guitars have OHSC. If buyer uses pay pal they must cover paypal fees. If I get asking price 3 day express shipping will be free on me. Pics on request.

P1010713.jpg

P1010717.jpg

P1010720.jpg

P10107301.jpg

P10107311.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010366.jpg

scratch.jpg

Back