• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Rack effects and accessories

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I have moved away from rack based effects to pedals. I have some great rack effects and miscellaneous "stuff" that needs a good home. So, here goes:
1. Lexicon MPX200- 1 space rack multi effect unit loaded with great Lexicon effects. 124 presets, plust 124 user banks. I have about 40 custom patches already. Works perfectly, and comes with power cord and manual $90 shipped and pp "gift".
2. Alesis Quadraverb- 1 space rack multi effect unit. This is a "classic" guitar unit. You can assign effects in a given order, up to 4. Plenty of presets and user banks. Works perfectly, and comes with power cord and manual $90 shipped and pp "gift"
3. Digitech RDS-1900- 1 space vintage digital delay. This is one of the classic vintage digital delays, for the real vintage lover. No manual, but you probably can find one on line. Works perfectly and comes with power cord. $45 shipped and pp "gift".
DSC_0398_zps9931ea06.jpg

DSC_0400_zps2fbb3722.jpg

4. 2 space soft rack case/gig bag. This case has room for two rack spaces. It has front and rear zipper openings and a large zippered pocket on top. It has rack rails in front and a pretty solid construction covered in cordura. I used to put a power conditioner and an FX unit in it on top of my amp. The pocket holds extra tubes, strings, cables, batteries, etc... All the velcro and zippers work. It is a road worn, but works just fine. If you need rack screws, I'll give you some. You can see the bag in the third picture, with the Alesis and Quadraverb loaded in it. $25 shipped and pp "gift".
DSC_0395_zpsef16d7c2.jpg

5. Pedalsnake pedalboard "snake". Pedalsnake makes guitar rig snakes for connecting a pedal board to a backline. My Gen1 snake has 3 Boss power lines, two 1/4 inch lines and a midi cable all built in to the single cable. The 1/4 inch lines are NOT guitar cables. They are for amp footswitches or non-signal sends, like mute. Here's how it works. At the amp end, you plug your walwarts/9v supplies into the boss ends, your midi send into your midi effect and your amp footswitch send into the 1/4inch. You throw the snake on the ground to your pedal board and plug into your pedals, midi, footswitch. Voila, one snake covers all that. Also good in the studio to eliminate a bunch of cables with one snake. Used, but works fine. $30 shipped and pp "gift".
DSC_0393_zps1ed1978d.jpg

DSC_0394_zps75df53a5.jpg

Pm or email babow2 at comcast dot net

Hey have any better pictures of the rack bag?
Do all zippers work etc? what is the depth of rack bag?
thanks

Latest posts

Back