• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in UK: Peavey 5150 mk1 "block letter" Head & 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJR

Reaction score
This is probably the most painful thing I'm having to do currently... selling my beloved early 5150 mk1 head & matching 4x12. It has been through a full service by Peavey UK at the tune of £170, (receipt included), and is by far the best sounding 5150 I have ever owned or played through...it has mojo!! The covering has nicks here and there, but this is purely comsetic and was like it when I bought it, which was the day I found THE 5150 for me, it just rocks on every level. I have tried the head through my Marshall cabs, Mesa Cabs, and various others... it's simple, a 5150 head is at it's best going through the 5150 cab with the EVH designed 5150 voiced Celestion speakers. No other cab comes close, period. So please, don't ask me to sell the head seperately, as I won't. They have been paired for life, and belong together. Don't let the covering condition put you off. This amp will blow your mind, and covering can be replaced anyday of the week, if you wanted to. Snakeskin..hmm... hehe

(other stuff is for sale in the photo)
rig1.jpg

rig-gits3good.jpg

5150stack1.jpg

5150head1.jpg

Price: £800 for both head and cab oVno (remembering the cost of it's service, peace of mind in it's self!)

Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent (South East England), 10minutes south of junction 5/M25 which is the A21, I live right next to it, so easy to find.

I dont want to miss your pm, so please email me: [email protected] if interested.

Cheers!

Dave

Latest posts

Back