• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Road King II Head and 4x12 Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kk

Reaction score
Please see my CL post for pics and details. Can ship from SF but will be pricey due to weight.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/4310679839.html

Mesa Boogie Road King II head and 4x12 Mesa Road King Cabinet.

The mothership of Mesa Amps. In great condition. Head is near mint. Small scuffs on 4x12 cab as pictured. I have taken great care of this amp and cab. Serviced by Mesa in Petaluma just to give it a once over before selling.

Amp is equipped with both EL-34's and 6L6 tubes. 4 channels on the amp that each can be configured with El-34's or 6L6 or both! Independent reverb on all 4 channels. Each channel can also assign 1 or 2 separate cabinets. The 4x12 RoadKing Cab has both open and closed back sides set up as vertical 2x12's. Example set up: Ch 1 with Fender clean tone, set to (2) 6L6 tubes, the real spring reverb, switchable rectifier set to tube, running through open back cab. Set another channel up with EL-34's running through closed back cab... Swiss army knife of tube amps. Comes with covers and footswitch.

Looking for $1850 for head. $500 for cab. would prefer to sell together. Won't sell cab seperate until I have sold the head...

Trades or combo of cash/trades that I would be interested in: Prefer guitars over amps: Les Paul Standards. Gibson 335 or 339. American Fender Strat or Teles. Mesa Rectoverb 25 combo, Mesa Mark V combo. Marshall 4010 combo. Dr. Z combos. Soldano Astroverb. Small El84 combos. Vintage Fender combo amps. Shure SM7B mic. Martin, Taylor or Gibson acoustic.

Amp is in rehearsal room in Palo Alto. I live in SF, so we could arrange to meet in the city or anywhere in between.

Back