• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NR2112

Reaction score
Hi There!

Got a few things on the block right now, one of them is a Mesa Mark V. I bought it used form a TGP member a few years ago. He kept it in good shape as have I. The tubes in it are in good shape, and the tolex is in good shape as well. No rips, tears or major scuffs. It sound great and everything works perfectly. It is a solid Mesa all the way through. It will come with the footswitch, and long footswitch cable as well. It has been gigged, and re-tubed about three times, most recently about a year ago and looked over by a local tech.

I am looking for other mesa amps, something hopefully in the high gain realm. I would also sell this thing outright for $1550 shipped/ppd. I have done a few deals here, as well as TGP and can provide references if needed. I ship out fast and secure with UPS ground with Insurance.

Please PM me with any offers, questions, concerns, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Nik

ikhor said:
Any interest on a Roadster 2x12 ?

Unfortunately not quite what I am after. A head would be more considerable for me.

Thanks though!

Still Available... BUMP

Thanks for the offer, but at the moment not really what I am after.

Bump!

Still available.

Been looking to try the Royal Atlantic too!

I have a mark iv-a compact combo that I'll trade you plus 500 cash for your mark v. Never done anything through this site so I'm a little uncomfortable with it. How exactly do I know this isn't a scam?

Latest posts

Back