• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Boogie Mark IVb Widebody Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
I'm listing my Mesa Boogie Mark IVb Widebody Combo for sale or trade. I believe I am the third owner of this amp so I can not give a full account of its history. However, it arrived in great condition and has only been used lightly by myself. Pics are below.
Modifications: N/A
Accessories: Canvas Cover
Shipping: CONUS
Contact Info: PM
References: I have positive feedback on iTrader, sevenstring.org under Given To Fly.
Price: $1000 shipped
I am also interested in a trade for a stereo power amp. I want to put together a wet/dry/wet stereo setup with my Roadster slaving my FX processors and a Mesa power amp.
Trades:
Mesa Boogie 2:100 - Takes precedence because I also have a Rectifier Recording Preamp.
Mesa Boogie 2:90
Mesa Boogie 2:50 + cash

32ztk54.jpg

n6fhi0.jpg

30w5bh3.jpg

5mwzg1.jpg

9r6a9c.jpg

1589oqu.jpg

8wjg2f.jpg

Thank you for looking and feel free to ask any and all questions you may have about the amp. I'm happy to answer them! :wink:

It was sold to a buyer through sevenstring.org. Ironically, the Simul-Satelite 100 came up for sale on this site the same day which was a path I would have been interested in following for a stereo setup. :lol: ..... :(

Back