• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - Like new Mesa DC-10 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosajwp

Reaction score
I have a like new Mesa DC-10 2x12 combo. Two channels (best clean channel I've ever heard, and Recto-type lead channel, with reverb/eq selectable on both). It has new Eminence Swamp Thang speakers, with only a few hours on them, as well as new SED 6L6's and EH 12AX7's. It comes with the original channel/eq footswitch, removable casters, and canvas cover. It has the older style Mesa gray/green mottled Tolex the newer style "Mesa Engineering" logo on the grillcover.

$900 (shipping is negotiable)

I would also like to trade for a 2x12 Stiletto Ace or Lonestar, or a Rivera M100/S120, or similar type amps (50-100W) with a good clean channel and good Brit-crunch channel. I also have a brand new Fulltone Choralflange and brand new T.C. Jauernig Gristle King (custom hammered silver finish) that I would throw in to help sweeten the deal (also for sale separately, $225 and $200 respectively).

Pictures available upon request. I'm nosajwp on eBay if you want to check my feedback.

Back