• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Mark V 1x12 combo $1650

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supreeth

Reaction score
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Mesa Mark V 1x12 combo (standard black on black with C90 speaker)in excellent condition. I got this amp brand new in 2011, and it has never left my home studio/never been gigged. The tubes probably have 15-20 hours on them. The reason I am selling is because I just do not use the Mark V (I have a mini rectifier and 2x12 that has become my main amp), and I'd rather someone uses such an excellent amp than it going unused. I also have the footswitch, receipt, all tags, owner's manual, casters, and the soft cover for the amp.

Asking $1650 plus half shipping fees/half paypal fees. Paypal'd. (continental US only). Open to best offers, but lowballers please stay away. If you are in the Portland, OR area, you can pick up the amp directly after trying it out. I would also consider trading the Mark V for an Axe-FX II . Please PM me if interested.

PS: Sale also includes a quad of brand new Mesa EL-34 tubes, and a brand new 5U4GB rectifier tube. $1650 OBO.

Thanks,
Supreeth

I have a Moded Roadster Head in excellent shape if you are interested. I added a bias pot.

Bump! Price reduced to $1750 shipped in CONUS. Open to trades for a high end guitar (EBMM, PRS, American strat etc) or Axe-FX II.

I have a BLACK 2003 PRS McCarty soap bar standard with birds. TONE MACHINE. Doubt the value is there though..especially with shipping to Canada. Never know though. Suppose I could add a vintage pedal or two as trade bait value levellers. Holler if you might be interested.

Hey Blaren, I'll trade my Warrior Isabella for your PRS :) sorry Supreeth for hijacking your thread bro. Free bump?

P.s. It was good catching up with you on the phone brother. Good luck with your sale.

-Supreeth is a stand up trust worthy guy. I traded my Roadster for his old triaxsis rig and his packing, communication and ship time were second to none. I COMPLETELY trust and recommend him for any and all high dollar gear sales or trades. He's a great guy.

-Def Santiago

Blaren, thanks for the offer. That's an awesome guitar you have. However, as you say shipping the Mark V to Canada does blur the value aspects of things a bit. I'm afraid I must pass on this. Good luck man!

Def, it's all good man. Thanks for the free bump, and for the shout out. Same goes for you bro.

Thanks,
Supreeth

Hey vg..thanks for the offer. I have never heard of that brand before. I just checked out their website.
I don't "think" I want to trade for one...but I'm not sure lol.
I'm not TOTALLY seriously into it so I hate to ask and string you along but ya never know so...when you get a spare moment could you shoot me a few pics of her please?
Either PM or email to blaren@gmail.
Thanks man.

Bump :-D

I also have a set of 2 matched EL-34 pairs, and an extra 5U4GB rectifier tube that I will include with the transaction.

Latest posts

Back