• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - Boogie Formula Preamp with all new tubes - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade a Formula Preamp (SR# FP-000271) that I've had for about six weeks. I retubed it after I got it on 10/13/2011 with Gold Series Groove Tubes from GC ($118.75 receipt will be included). It is fully functional 100% (no scratchy pots, bent knobs etc.) and comes with the footswitch and associated cables. It has some scratches on the top and bottom panels, but nothing extreme (i.e. no gouges or bare metal). The front panel's silk screening is perfect. On the footswitch, the plastic cover that goes over the LED for "Lead Two" is missing, but the switches work 100%.

I'm asking $450 OBO (Paypal, cash, or USPS Money Order) and would prefer to do a straight sale, but would trade it (plus a little cash on my end) for a Studio or Quad Preamp (plus more than a little cash on my end). Also, I would consider a 1x12 extension cab for a LSS combo (Standard Cocoa Bronco and Tan Grille, 23" wide) - loaded or unloaded. Not looking for any guitars at present.

Free shipping in the continental US for a straight buy, but I'm open to talking about other options too. Local pickup is fine as well and I'm willing to drive a bit (within reason) to meet someone 1/2 way. I live about 40 mins west of Binghamton NY; 50 mins south of Ithaca NY, and about 90 mins (give or take) from Scranton PA. I also will be in the Philadelphia area over the Christmas holidays (12/22-26) if you live near the City of Brotherly Love and want to make a deal.

I have done good deals on the Board with Monsta-Tone (Andy), MusicmanJP6 (Adam), ochrisl (Chris), nremondelli (Nick) and several other folks. FWIW, I also have 100% feedback on the Bay (mdortona).

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Let's make a deal! :D

Matt

FormulaPreandAssorted014.jpg

FormulaPreandAssorted013.jpg

FormulaPreandAssorted012.jpg

FormulaPreandAssorted011.jpg

FormulaPreandAssorted010.jpg

FormulaPreandAssorted015.jpg

Back