• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Empty Mark III/IV ? combo cab (pics added) - SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtcook

Reaction score
SOLD! Thanks, Steve!

I have an empty Mark III or IV (not sure which, maybe you can tell me) for sale. Cab is in decent used condition. Handles, feet and corners all there. Grill cloth and tolex good. Back panel there, too. NO speaker, NO logo, NO fan and NO tube holder. Make me an offer. Email for pictures and questions. I don't need it anymore and it is just taking up space. I will ship it UPS at buyers expense.

Link to pics:

http://www.amparchives.com/Empty Mesa Combo

Thanks,

Roger

Roger,
I am interested in your cab. I have a Mark III that is in a rack kit that I'd like to turn back into a combo. It looks like it has holes from where someone attached after-market casters, correct? Does it have the reverb tank/bag/cable? Do you have the chassis and speaker mounting screws?

I'm in Denver, could you give me an estimate on the shipping from your location and approximately what you are wanting for this in a PM?

Steve

Latest posts

Back