• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boss Pedals and Loooper True Bypass

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny q

Reaction score
The following items are for sale. Shipping to CONUSA only and PayPal preferred (please ask for PayPal addy before sending payment).

If interested, drop me an email at [email protected].

Please do not PM me via the forum, for some reason my sent messages stay stuck in the outbox!

Loooper “1 Loooper” – color is black, has custom battery compartment as well as the capability to connect a 9V adapter (adapter not included). LED is Yellow. Great condition and works fine, but the “E” in the Loooper logo has worn off. I am the original owner and ordered this from Dave Boggs circa 2006. $35 shipped.

Boss DD-3 Digital Delay – VG+ condition, some very small nicks/scrapes, works fine. No box/manual. $65 shipped. sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss BF-3 Flanger – VG+ condition, I would say “like new” but there are some tiny scrapes on the sides, works fine. No box/Manual $65 shipped. sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss OC-2 Octave – “Like New” condition, used once and works fine. No box/manual. Discontinued by Boss. $65 shipped. sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back