• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Amps, pedals, pickup and MIA hot rod strat FT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFDFEFRFKFFF

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've recently decided to clean out the closet so to speak since I'm moving in a few weeks. These are a couple of things that I've got lying around since I recently redid my rig for easier switching, pics are all in the link at the end.

Amps
Laney GH50L - 450 plus shipping
Mesa Mark IIC - 850 plus shipping

Pedals
Boss Super Chorus - 40 shipped in the US
Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster - 30 shipped in the US
Big Foot FX Magnavib - 150 shipped in the US, this one is amazing and I won't be dissappointed if it doesn't sale.
RMC Wizard Wah - 175 shipped in the US, with this one also if it doesn't go I won't be heart broken it is my favorite wah so far

Pedalboard
Furman SB8C, I think, the one that sales for around $350, I'll let it go for 250 +shipping with all original connectors, no issues what so ever, just a few scrapes on the top of the case.

Pickup
I have a Duncan Distortion that I am selling also. Trade for any sort of bridge humbucker or 45 shipped in the US>

For trade
I've got an 1989 MIA Fender Strat that has 2 mini JB pickups, neck and bridge, stock middle pickup, coil splitting and a professionally installed Schaller Floyd Rose. For this I would like to trade for a Gibson or other mahogany guitar, preferably an SG, but I'm also looking for a mixer with 16 XLR inputs, so I'd likely be a 20 channel.

Link:http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/FFFDFEFRFKFFF/For%20Sale/

A little warning, the pictures suck pretty hard, I'm no photographer and it is a crappy camera, and there are a few duplicates but my internet is slow so it is hard to get it to undo.

Everything is OBO, trades,or partial trades are okay too, and I'm pretty easy going so just email cw dot stanfield at Gmail dot com with any offers or info requests. I know I don't have many posts but I'm new to Mesas, just bought a Mark V, and so I just registered here but I've tone quiet a few deals on Ultimate-Guitar and Harmony Central, before they screwed up the whole site.

EDIT:

Finally was able to get more pics...and to answer some questions...

Mark IIC
This is 60/90 Watt not simul class.
Eq works.
Reverb is glorious.

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/FFFDFEFRFKFFF/Mark%20IIC/

Latest posts

Back