• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x12 Cab w/ Celestion G12H-80's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Star State

Reaction score
This is a relatively compact 212 cab loaded with two 16 ohm Celestion G12H-80 speakers, wired for 8 ohms. it's in excellent condition; the only tolex issue are the slight imprints left on the top by an amp head's rubber feet...barely noticeable. I bought this cab a little while ago to use with my Power Block. Then I bought another tube amp, so this cab has to go.

It has been treated very gently. 3/4" plywood (birch?) Brown tolex with oxblood-ish brown-ish grille, & black hardware. Excellent condition. Solid construction. 8ohms.

Asking $200 plus shipping or would trade for:

A decent small to medium mixer (6 or more XLR inputs) in great shape...OR

Some kind of mixer rack like a "gig rig" with 10 spaces for a mixer on top and four to six spaces underneath. ATA-like(?)

OR...One night with Jennifer Love Hewitt and a bottle of extra virgin olive oil (preferred).

Road Case not included.

Dimensions: 27"w X 15 3/4" h X 10 1/2 d

Cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

One night with Jennifer Love Hewitt and a bottle of extra virgin olive oil

I can get that done for you :)

Does it come with the ATA?

BTW, unless you have rubber sheets the oil can make your mattress smell... :lol:

Also extra virgin doesn't have as much flavor as regular virgin even though it is supposed to be healthier for you.

Do you know who the maker of the cabinet is?
I guess these speakers handle 80 watts each? or 160 together?
Thanks for the info.

Telelee said:
Do you know who the maker of the cabinet is?
I guess these speakers handle 80 watts each? or 160 together?
Thanks for the info.

I don't know who made it. Very tight construction, though. It looks to be professionally built. As far as the speakers...yes, 80 watts each, and I assume 160 together. It can get quite loud.

Latest posts

Back