• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (2) 4X12 half back metal grille cabs and Mark IV -SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pabloguitar

Reaction score
Available are two 4X12 metal grille half back stereo cabs. When I ordered them, I opted for the option to have the top halves covered. The cover is removable if you'd like it open . All 8 speakers are the Mesa C90 Black Shadow Celestions. Included are the removable casters and covers. The covers are pretty beat up, but they're what has helped me keep these cabs in pretty good condition, about an 8.5/10. There is one picture where the covering has a very small gouge in it (about the size of a pencil eraser), other than that, they're pretty darn good. Also, in one of the pictures, there was something white near the top of one of the cabs. I saw that in the picture and it cleaned away easily.

These cabs are the straight bottom cab with the angled inside where the top 2 speakers are.

I'm about 45 minutes south/west of Chicago. Local pickup preferred.

$1050.00 for both. Prefer not to separate because I know these bottom/angled cabs are hard to find and someone would love to have them both.

Also available is the Mark IV which is in mint condition. Cover and foot switch included. $1250.00

Back