• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler-Triaxis+2:50 for a TremOVerb head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I have a Triaxis non-fat with the Recto Board and a Mesa 2:50 power amp (amp has some touched up scratches...purely cosmetic) I want to trade for a Trem O Verb head. Looking for an older one with the attached power chord and in good condition. I already own a very old TOV combo, I'm just looking for the head now. The Triaxis and the 2:50 are worth at LEAST $1,500-$1,700 paired together like this. I have a 4 space SKB type rolling rack for them as well. I am aware of the TOV's standard worth. Depending on the TOV's condition, a little cash would be in order seeing as how the TOV go for around $1,000. However, it wouldn't be much. I am willing to take a big hit for the trade. (kinda stupid I know)

If you own a TOV head in good condition and have been curious about the Triaxis tones, or just want to down size your rig or rack it... shoot me a PM or just reply with suggestions. Thanks.

Long live the Trem O Verb!

PM for pics.

Latest posts

Back