• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Bogner Fish

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facelift

Reaction score
I know I havent done any deals here on this forum but I have done many deals on the dean guitars forum which all went perfect and have 100% feedback on ebay under the name sickmadman.

I have a mint condition Bogner Fish reissue #23. Very low number and by what ive been told, Bogner is only reissuing 75 of these legendary preamps. The first 3-4 of the reissues went to Jerry Cantrell, surprise surprise. According to him and Chris Poland, which also was able to get an early model said that these ones sound better than the original. Must have something to do with the lead in the originals. I have to say myself that this is one of the best sounding amps I have ever heard and will miss it dearly but its not practical for me to keep it as Im not in a band at the moment.

This one I have here has around 10 hrs of play time on it and is still mint and never screwed into a rack. Everything is working perfect on this, rest assured.

Im asking for $2500 shipped. Paypal preferred. Echeck will be best unless you want to pay 4% fees. This is 250 less than what you will buy them for from any dealer and by what I understand, all of these are sold out anyway and even if a dealer still does have one, you will pay less for mine. It will also be packed in the same packaging as it came from Bogner.

If there is any interest in this, go ahead and pm me and we can swap phone numbers to talk about details. Thanks guys.

Heres a couple pics.

IMGA0498.JPG

IMGA0497.JPG

Latest posts

Back