• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S 2007 Mark IV Med Head *mint* CANADA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic-Creations

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a mint condition 2007 Mark IV med head for sale. No markings, scratches etc. Smoke free studio use. Has 2 + years left on the warranty. Includes the manuals, paperwork, cover etc. Also comes with a full replacement set of brand new Mesa preamp and power amp tubes.
I no longer have the footswitch but it comes with a custom Axess Electronics CFX4 which gives you midi control of everything the footswitch controlled, $160 value. If you want the Mark IV without the CFX-4, It's yours for $1400!!!

Would like to find it a nice home in Canada if possible, only because it's expensive for Canadians to get boogies across the border. :) US buyers welcome though!!

Would be willing to drive a few hours if someone local is interested.

Asking $1500 but please feel free to make me a reasonable offer, you never know!

PM or e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Thank You
Here she is:

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

Any interest in a mark iii red stripe? Excellent condition '87 short head. class A/simul graph eq no reverb tank

Or how about a mint condition mesa stiletto trident stage II head? has head cover and dead mint.

P.S- i do NOT need the footswitch thing you are offering JUST interested in the head!
Please let me know, i sent you a pm a few weeks back but didn't hear back from you.

lessarti said:
Any interest in a mark iii red stripe? Excellent condition '87 short head. class A/simul graph eq no reverb tank

Or how about a mint condition mesa stiletto trident stage II head? has head cover and dead mint.

P.S- i do NOT need the footswitch thing you are offering JUST interested in the head!
Please let me know, i sent you a pm a few weeks back but didn't hear back from you.

I know you!!! What's with us and the Mark III's?

Hey Tfridgen,

I emailed you did you get it? asking how you are fairing out with the green stripe?

I am curious about this as it is a head, and my combo is in the midst of getting fixed and hopefully properly fixed this time... I seem to slightly favour the mark iv tone too.

Hi Guys

Sorry for not updating the thread sooner, It's SOLD!

Thank You to all who made offers, trades etc. Also much appreciation to the Boogie boards for helping sell my Mesa.

Matt

Latest posts

Back