EQ switch variants

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theresa

Reaction score
Curious that some Mark II's & III's with graphic EQ's have differing EQ switches such as:

1) EQ In - EQ Out
2) EQ Auto - EQ In
3) EQ Auto - EQ Out

Anyone wish to comment on these variants? Mike B. is quoted as saying the EQ Auto-EQ Out is a customized feature.

So the switch center detent functions as what?

Eq Auto only turn eq on in lead mode
Eq Off is Off
Other is eq always on
I think you didn't read the post question correctly... The question was there are variants out there with differing combinations of EQ indications or labels. There doesn't seem to be a standard variant.

I use mine EQ auto on lead & off on clean. The clean sounds more "fendery" to my ears.

I use mine EQ auto on lead & off on clean. The clean sounds more "fendery" to my ears.
Greetings. I'm in that same dilemma. Is anyone brave enough to open her up and verify where the 3 EQ leads attach to pcb and their colors? It has to be a RP11A board ( I think) . Of the 3 leads from switch, one goes to the first trace that has a diode and a 3.3k resistor. Another lead goes to the negative of the EQ LDR. And another lead goes to the 220ohm resistor. My leads seem reversed. In short, I just need to know the color of leads on 3 way switch and where they attach to board. Hope someone jumps in. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back