• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rectifier 100W Solo Head, low serial number, $1100 NYC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBigO

Reaction score
For sale:

100 watt Dual Rectifier Solo head, #805, in very good condition.

No footswitch (I had been using a generic with no problems); I retubed several years ago @ a Mesa authorized repair center using only Mesa tubes.

You know what it is, you know what it does. This amp kicks ***, and it's one of the earlier revisions.

Yes, demoing it is fine, but I have neighbors (so keep the time to a minimum) and I don't have a cab for you to test since I sold the matching 2x12.

Prefer dealing local (NYC - Manhattan) to long distance.

NO certified check/Western Union trade-offs -- if you want me to Western Union you the difference between the shipping cost and the amount you send me via Western Union, you can pay me via Western Union.

You may need to "right click" the images below and open in another window -- they don't appear to be showing up in my preview version.

KEcnA-EmCVRgVGhjuQTRNw

hP6DbU67oN8ppadRyyRmrA

7H1Cdv9DSPx0_zD9jOky_A

EhK6rSieKAlL3EwxMHPPgg

Back