Custom Mark V Case!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippedover

Reaction score
Hopefully my first attempt at a picture on here works! This is a amp/rack case that I'm currently building for my Mark V.

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

Spewnz said:
thats cool. hope you never have to go upstairs its gotta be a beast.

haha! My thoughts exactly, my back twitched at the mere sight of that lot! :lol:

Better than i would do with a DIY project like that...i'm bad a squaring stuff up.
How much does that case weigh?

nice! i've got an orange 'live in' roadcase for my MKV head, orange, as well! its from bradycases.com , high quality stuff

'Currently building'. I put everything in to ensure it was square and that it fit how I wanted. Still need to cut out the handles and latches and then build the front and back covers, and then also install foam to surround the amp and a faceplate around the rack portion. I'm trying to decide how I want to secure the head in there so that it won't move/tip when moving the case. At this point the case itself weighs about 15 pounds...it's actually very light...now with the amp in there, it's a heavy beast! I decided to build this myself because a comparable case (that only fits the MkV head) costs about 650 bucks! I'm actually building cases like this for local musicians now!

Lets just say the markup is probably 60-75%! When I build a case, I charge for the supplies/shipping and then $20/hr for time to build. I'm very fair. I'm using everything I make to purchase supplies to build cases for all my gear as well as some additional music gear.

Latest posts

Back