Correct Conn for Pins 1-8 on IIc+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketRick

Reaction score
Platy and Joey et al..

Just making sure I connect the proper pins together on the outside tube output sockets. See pics;

OPin1-8Conn.jpg

Pin1-8Conn-b.jpg

Tanks Joey. I just looked and yeah pin 3 has blue on the first two and orange on the 3 & 4. Looks like we're on the same page.

Tanks a heap for your prompt response. Plan on doing it tonight. :wink:

IIcchassis.jpg

No worries mate.

Since I got her out,. I reckon I'll blow her clean with the compressor and spray some clean fluid into all the rheostats.

Make sense?

RocketRick said:
Since I got her out,. I reckon I'll blow her clean with the compressor and spray some clean fluid into all the rheostats.

Make sense?

If you choose to spray the pots with contact cleaner, be sure to follow this with MCL (moving contact lubricant), or else you could do more harm than good.

is this all i need to clean pots?
is this an all in one cleaner?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/CAIG-DeoxIT-D5S-6-Spray--Contact-Cleaner---Rejuvenator--5-oz--101175859-i1134929.gc
i read in this topic that you should follow contact cleaner with moving lube...

JOEY B. said:
RocketRick said:

Make sense?

If you choose to spray the pots with contact cleaner, be sure to follow this with MCL (moving contact lubricant), or else you could do more harm than good.

Latest posts

Back