• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out the closet..tons of stuff for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
Having moved to an apartment it's time to get a little realistic about how much gear i have around.

Here's what's for sale:

Parker Fly Artist: this guitar is amazing! Unfortunately parker guitars and me don't get along too well as this is my 4th one. I will say that this is definitely worth the price of admission because it sounds leaps and bounds better than the Nitefly, classic, and deluxe offerings. Color is butterscotchish. Comes with case and all candy. Has a couple of nicks but nothing too bad. $1900

Ibanez stuff:

S520EX - 06' model in decent condition with 1 nick on the board (doesn't hinder operation), a couple of small nicks on the neck, and a 1/2" long ding in between the pickups. Everything is stock. $300

RG550 FM - This guitar was made in 91' and is a blue burst color. Pickups were upgraded to the latest Joe Satriani Dimarzio offering and sound great but middle single is stock. Neck shows some dirt on sides from being used but is not worn (frets don't show any visible wear signs). Body has many nicks and dings. Neck pocket has the normal finish cracks for the square heel guitars. $340

Digitech GSP1101 Artist: mid 90's v3.00 .a. Single processor. comes with control one floor board and footswitch cable. Works and looks great. $275

Zoom G2.1u pedal: comes with adapter : $85

80's Kramer Focus: made in japan. Project guitar....previous owner sprayed the headstock and body red. Body and neck seem to be in good condition with good life left on frets. Comes with body, neck, neck plate/screws, input jack/plate and electronics cavity cover. $50

Prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Items will be shipped from zip 66502. Preffered payment is paypal. I don't want to ship internationally but would be willing to work with someone. Guitars are US shipping only.

You can pm me or email me disassembled99 @ yahoo dot com

Greg

Back