• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT May. A ton of guitars. Something for everyone.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Reaction score
Always into interesting trades, but cash is king. Trade up, down, sideways, +/- cash where applicable. Into bass and guitar trades or ??? I am easy to work with, try me. I do accept the best offers.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Caparison IA Mattias Eklundh Applehorn. Won't cry if this doesn't sell. At all. Love it, but not getting played much. Absolutely flawless.
Modifications (if any): DiMarzio Evolution and Fast Track.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Capa Case and Candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): FL, USA
International OK? : Of course.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here or [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid): 535 100% positive on eBay and numerous references/iTrader on many forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2200
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin ST300C. Tons of options, Walnut stringers, etc. Absolutely flawless except on scratch on the back.
Modifications (if any): none.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin case.
References (eBay or other forum userid): 535 100% positive on eBay and numerous references/iTrader on many forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC727 Radiation Green. This and the six string bass I sold awhile ago were the first two ever finished in Radiation Green. perfect shape
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin case.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC747 Deep Triple step Sapphire Blue Quilt. Insane top. 9.9/10, no wear.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin case and candy.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin ST300 Prototype. THis was the first ST300 made that caused created the ST300 line. I had the first production one, and here is your chance to get the prototype. Mark built this himself. Insane top. Perfect. No belly cut.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC727. Flamed Walnut top. Sexy as hell. Perfect shape.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1600
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is my Favorite and last remaining Edwards. This one is for TRADE ONLY. It will have to be Uber-special, as this is one of my favorite guitars, only throwing this up there to see what is laying around. Perfect shape.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Coffin case and trem bar.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): For trade only, what ya got?
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG 1550 in Poisoned Pumpkin. 9/10 shape. Some scratches on pickguard.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Prestige case and candy
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mexi Fender Strat. Plenty of playwear, but solid.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): semi-hardshell case.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Trans-black Jackson Mark Morton Dominion. TINY ding on headstock tip.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): case
Location (City,State or City,Country):FL, USA
International OK? : Of Course.
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM here or [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid):plenty on many forums/eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$1000
Pictures:
DSC_0948_zps50ccc50d.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst. Nuff said. All original except for an SD invader added. Original pickup included.
Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Invader
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC and original pickup.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$4000--
Pictures:
DSC_0129.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Caparison Angelus HGS Custom Shop One off for Ola Frenning of Soilwork. Another main player. Will ONLY TRADE FOR THE PERFECT OFFFER. Try me, you never know, but it is a favorite.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Caparison OHSC.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM Here or email [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty on many forums and over 500 postives on ebay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $4500
Pictures:
DSC_0081.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Pre-Refined Parker USA Fly. Before Parker became Washburn. Has some polish swirls, but that's about it.
Modifications (if any): Someone switched it to a single volume.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Nice gig bag.
International OK? : yes.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here or email [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): tough call. Let's start at $2k. I have seen pre-refined Flys sell in that range before.
Pictures:
DSC_0931_zpsb4c84e79.jpg
[/URL]

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Taylor 314CE. Shows a couple little dings, nothing horrible. Some ebony cracking on the fretboard right at the body past the frets, not even in a playable location. Got this in a local trade, re-strung it and cleaned it up, but my other Taylor my Dad gave me so I am going to keep that for my acoustic. 1 bridge pin is non-matching and has some pitting on the tuners. Solid little guitar, plays and sounds wonderful.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Taylor gig bag, in rough shape but does it's job.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$800 O.B.O.
Pictures:
DSC_0555_zps3d7e2c41.jpg

DSC_0560_zpsa2a91991.jpg

Back