attaching dunlop wha to pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty

Reaction score
just got my furman pedalboard set up and everything is perfect however
I'm having difficulty attaching my wha. If I take the rubber feet off of it the bottom plate comes off not leaving any surface area for the velcro. should I'm hesitant to drill through my brand new expensive pedalboard, anyone else have any ideas...maybe I'll wait for the Ernie Ball wha, as my EB Volume pedal is stuck on pretty good with Velcro.

thanks

now that I see this, I think I'll have a friend of mine machine me one out of aluminum. seems simple enough but it would cost me almost $50 to get that here (Canada)

hmm, i'm interested in the same thing... i went to Stompinground.com and it looks like a music community, couldn't find what you were talking about ned... am i just dumb?

I just took the rubber feet off of the screws and put the screws back in. Then I laid velcro over the screws on both ends of the pedal and the middle, having each section of velcro wrap a little bit around the sides. Haven't had a problem at all... I just put the rubber feet in a plastic bag for another day...

Peace

Another way: I took the feet off my wah, put a piece of slightly oversized 1/8" plexiglass against the bottom, then put the feet back on through 4 holes I drilled in the plexi. You can mount the plexi to your board with velcro or screw it down, whatever is easiest.

hmmm... just remembered my wylde wah has that external 9v access compartment on the bottom.. another wrinkle in the situation

Ditch the 9 V battery, use a power supply. You can get 1/8" plexi at Home Despot.

i do use a power supply, its just that the plastic piece for the 9v compartment access sticks out a bit from the bottom and the plexi wouldnt sit flush

Latest posts

Back